Welcome to our adventure !

Having just learned about this blogging stuff, I decided to put up a sort of "journal" of our great adventure. Most of the pictures included were taken with my droid phone and they're not too bad. As most of you know, we are in Branson, Missouri until....ummmm.....Spring. Yeah, that's it.....Spring !

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Veteran's Day

Veteran's Day is HUGE in Branson..and I do mean HUGE !  Literally thousands of Vets descend on Branson for a week of events.  The toy run, the traveling vietnam wall, huge parade, ceremonies...wow.  I also chose this timeframe to finally take care of my flagpole....never been happy with the old one, I devised a new one that holds 3 flags.  It rotates with the wind, and is very solid/stable.  It is built out of pvc, lined with metal conduit, mounted on a 3/4" masonry stake 3 feet long.

No comments:

Post a Comment