Welcome to our adventure !

Having just learned about this blogging stuff, I decided to put up a sort of "journal" of our great adventure. Most of the pictures included were taken with my droid phone and they're not too bad. As most of you know, we are in Branson, Missouri until....ummmm.....Spring. Yeah, that's it.....Spring !

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Washer/Dryer Mod

We got the deal on a really nice residential w/d stackable unit, maytag no less.  Yesterday I started the major mods to get this beast to fit into the opening.  Preliminary measurements showed I would have 3/8" clearance.
                                                         Believe it or not, here's where it is going....

Here's where I started taking the little cabinets out of the toilet room.

Here's part of the "mess" we've got to deal with.
..and here's with the area demo'd and prepped.


No comments:

Post a Comment