Welcome to our adventure !

Having just learned about this blogging stuff, I decided to put up a sort of "journal" of our great adventure. Most of the pictures included were taken with my droid phone and they're not too bad. As most of you know, we are in Branson, Missouri until....ummmm.....Spring. Yeah, that's it.....Spring !

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Playing Pranks

Well, it's fun and games time.  One person I've met down here is Carl...he's a hoot, and we've become pretty good friends.  A few weeks ago, he and his wife were leaving to return to "Gawgeea"...you know, south of the mason-dixon line.  For weeks, Carl's been giving me crap about being from north of that line...so I couldn't let him leave without a fitting "farewell".  Carl's pretty well off, and his RV is a massive Prevost coach.  Sooooo...the morning he was leaving, I placed a sign in front of his fancy Prevost at 630 a.m.  A few of us stood back to watch what happened.  we weren't disappointed !

                                                  Here's his rig with the sign in front
Here's a close up of the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment