Welcome to our adventure !

Having just learned about this blogging stuff, I decided to put up a sort of "journal" of our great adventure. Most of the pictures included were taken with my droid phone and they're not too bad. As most of you know, we are in Branson, Missouri until....ummmm.....Spring. Yeah, that's it.....Spring !

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SIX !!!!

SIX !!!  What can I say, Six won entertainer of the year 2010 for Branson....and justly so.  The lead of this group, Jak, is one of the folks I was working with at the Owen Homestead/Eagle Scout project.  Matter of fact, one of the eagle scouts was related to him.  Well, ended up he gave me v.i.p. tickets for their show.  We went yesterday.  They are a vocal band, with no instruments at all....holy cow, what a show !
They are six brothers...each has a car just like this one, only different colors.
Nice seats !!


Second half of the show was their Christmas program.  I videoed a short
clip of them.  If you listen closely, you *think* you hear a lot of instruments
in the background...you don't, it's the voices of the two on the right and the
two on the left.  video from my phone certainly doesn't do them justice...but
when we get back to NY, I'll let you hear their cd.  Fantastic !

No comments:

Post a Comment