Welcome to our adventure !

Having just learned about this blogging stuff, I decided to put up a sort of "journal" of our great adventure. Most of the pictures included were taken with my droid phone and they're not too bad. As most of you know, we are in Branson, Missouri until....ummmm.....Spring. Yeah, that's it.....Spring !

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Less Than One Month To Go !

Closing fast !  Weather is breaking, campers are showing up more and more each day, shows are opening....yep, spring is here !  Only one month to go and I've got alot to do.....but only one big priority.
I wasn't going to post anything, because it really should be a surprise...but I think I'll post enough over the next few days and weeks to keep everyone guessing, dropping hints and some sample pictures as we go.
It'll be fun, and I think everyone will be impressed with the end result,  So, let's get started shall we ??
First off, we need a name for "it"....hmmm, how about "Project payback" ?  Yeah, let's go with that.  First off, this is a surprise of sorts, for one person that reads this blog.  That person knows about this, but may have either forgotten or not taken me seriously about my offer.  Regardless, this person is in for a really big surprise.  They'll catch on shortly, I'm sure...but they will NOT get their surprise, nor even a completed picture of it, until around the first week in May when they will get it personally.  So how about a few pics to help add to the "hint" pile ?
                           First Hint:  "Weeping Heart", which is my design and hand drawn by me.
These are head cuts, which I did this morning.  Black walnut and
spalted maple to be exact.  Notice the six holes ? Normally, there is four...
but then, there will be nothing normal about this project.
So there's two picture "hints"...now I'll give you a verbal piece
of the puzzle.    
 "Mother of Pearl".

No comments:

Post a Comment